According to the best Airbnb host management service company, if you have a big home and you feel lonely, then you can end your loneliness and make money at the same time. This can be done by putting your spare rooms on Airbnb. This is a company that has a website and an app, and if you have spare room or rooms, you can put it up for rent. And anyone from any country could rent it and as for loneliness, you can make friends and good connections with the guests.
You must be thinking that how Airbnb makes money! Well, they charge the guests with holiday home management fee upon every reservation. This platform has become the most trustable and reliable way to find temporary rental homes in the world. And if you are a person who is new to Airbnb or you are the home owner, then keep reading to know more about Airbnb in the shape of facts.
- Around the world, there are almost 6 million houses on rent on Airbnb.
- It was made in 2008 and the names of the founders are Brian Chesky and Joe Gebbia.
- You will be surprised to know that before the travel restriction due to the pandemic, at least 1.9 people booked a room at Airbnb.
- There is a reason that Airbnb has developed a trust and people find it reliable because, it has over 31 offices in different cities.
- Marketing and advertising are everything, the two founders made sure that they launch with a boom and, on the day of the launch 400 million people used Airbnb.
- For those who don’t know, Airbnb stands of air-bed-and-breakfast.
- Airbnb is not only serving the guests and giving benefit to the home owners but it is serving as a job provider hub as well, as it has over 12000 employees around the world.
- The founders had come up with the name of the company when they rented an air mattress and even, they have no idea how it is connected with the company.
If you want to put your money in a growing company then we suggest that you invest in the stocks of Airbnb because it is worth of 47 billion dollars and the price will always hike.